german national team

Status
Not open for further replies.

harney_84

Reaction score
does anyone know how to fix the german team in fm 09 ??????X|

Lol Greg.

To get real players to play for Germany you have to delete a file called "Fake" which is in the db folder in the game directory, I think.

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\data\db then choose the db, go into "inc" then "all" the delete the "fake" file.

Or if your FM 2009 is installed in the Steam folder then you will need to delete fake.inc from...

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\data\db\900\lnc\all\

Lol Greg.

To get real players to play for Germany you have to delete a file called "Fake" which is in the db folder in the game directory, I think.

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\data\db then choose the db, go into "inc" then "all" the delete the "fake" file.

This never works for me, I've tried it with 07, 08 and 09 and it never works. The German team stays fake, even when I start a new game.

This never works for me, I've tried it with 07, 08 and 09 and it never works. The German team stays fake, even when I start a new game.

Ah yes I forgot that if you have the 9.1.0 patch installed you need to delete fake.inc file which can be found here....

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\data\updates\update-910\db\Inc\all\

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\data\updates\update-910\db\910\lnc\all\

Nope

Ah yes I forgot that if you have the 9.1.0 patch installed you need to delete fake.inc file which can be found here....

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\data\updates\update-910\db\Inc\all\

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\data\updates\update-910\db\910\lnc\all\

LOL, that still doesn't work.

LOL, that still doesn't work.

It work well to me .. :D ...

Pazma, do the folow thing, search the fake file ... it must apere in 2 places .. on in Programs and other in my document's .. deleat those 2 files .. ;) and you have the german national tema .. and others ;)

By the way thank's sean .. finaly I can be the german national trainer :D

Thank you!

Pazma, do the folow thing, search the fake file ... it must apere in 2 places .. on in Programs and other in my document's .. deleat those 2 files .. ;) and you have the german national tema .. and others ;)

Thanks Poseiden, that worked this time. I didn't know there was one in my docs, no more fakes. :D

ea have the full licences 4 there games thats why pes series dont have all the correct games i heard that the licences are up 4 auction this year so we might have this game fully licenced next season and pes 2010

To everyone,
all things that u have been posted are helpfully 4 me..
Thankz... Go Footbal Manager...

shows how much I care about the Germans, in all this time of playing I'd never realised they had fake players

Status
Not open for further replies.