Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonbhoys

Reaction score
Could someone help trying to get german national team, i have done it before but had to uninstal fm 13 re installed fm get into steam apps cant find common files all am getting in steamapps is sourcemods

Go to “Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2013\data\db\1300\lnc” on your computer and within the ‘Inc’ folder, and delete the folder named ‘all’.

You may need to show hidden files, so click on the "organize" button in any folder, and select "Folder and search" options.Go into the "view" tab, and tick the "Show hidden files and folders" box. :)

Done that m8 just showing sorcemods one again, do i need to restart my laptop or anything

Last edited:
Go to “Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2013\data\db\1300\lnc” on your computer and within the ‘Inc’ folder, and delete the folder named ‘all’.

You may need to show hidden files, so click on the "organize" button in any folder, and select "Folder and search" options.Go into the "view" tab, and tick the "Show hidden files and folders" box. :)
Thank's a lot buddy got it now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.