Tbwb1992

Reaction score
If you have a player who is German on Football Manager, does he get called up for the senior national team?

Extra credit question: If there is a clause in his contract about international apps, will this be paid?

I'm not really sure what you're trying to ask here. Why wouldn't they be called up to the senior national team if they're good enoguh?

I'm not really sure what you're trying to ask here. Why wouldn't they be called up to the senior national team if they're good enoguh?

If I recall correctly without removing the fake.inc or something like that file in one of the folders Germany have a fake national team and are unmanageable, which as far as I know does lead to players not being called up for internationals. I think the clause about international apps was possible before, meaning you could offer them money on internation appearances that you would never have to pay, I dunno if it still works though, have never tried it myself

If I recall correctly without removing the fake.inc or something like that file in one of the folders Germany have a fake national team and are unmanageable, which as far as I know does lead to players not being called up for internationals. I think the clause about international apps was possible before, meaning you could offer them money on internation appearances that you would never have to pay, I dunno if it still works though, have never tried it myself

ohhhhh yeah...i remember hearing about that..not noticed it to be honest..makes sense now. thanks.

Yup, by deleting those 3 files in that folder and starting a new game, you should be able to get a regular German team line-up )ozil, gotze, etc) and let players get called-up to play for.

Last edited:
Yeah but there are two places to delete the files. One set on the steam folder and one in the SI folder.

It's a good little way to help sign players if you leave the files. But I hate the fact it's all fake so deleted them.

You stay classy......