fmpanda

Reaction score
hey, on my tottenham save, im trying to create a german team, within reason, i have only managed to sign thomas muller, which has been amazing, but i was wondering if anyone has signed any other germans that did well in the premier league, so i have a rough idea which ones to sign, i know almost all of the german players and clubs, because i follow the bundesliga. if you have any good german players that made it in the prem, id love to know which ones they areee! :)

Thank You.
_FmPanda_

Toni Kroos did decent for AI not for me though
Rene Adler = STAR !

Thank you, they should fit well into my team aswell, its a job trying to convince them to come to spurs tho hahaaa

Piotr Trochowski (the one who played instead of Muller yesterday) always plays well for me on either the left or right for most premiership teams. He is pretty cheap too and his wage demands aren't massive.

cheers, i could stick him on the other side, im playing 4-2-3-1, just like germany, gunna have to go raid him :p

muller ballack and schweinsteiger did great in my nottm forest save in fm 2009

did you win the prem and stuff before they wanted to come? because i cant even get ballack to come, and im top of the tablee :L

did you win the prem and stuff before they wanted to come? because i cant even get ballack to come, and im top of the tablee :L

only after I won the champions league
I think your in game reputation affects the possibility of signing a big player
and what team are you

im tottenham, im in the final of the fa cup, and won the league cup, and clear in the prem, but best german i can get in muller, noone else wants to come yet