ive got a feeling this is going to be a good game lets hope it is and im gunna guess 3-1 germany

You all seen the article about what some of the 'German' squad players nationality actually was?

Such as;

Mesut Ozil - Turkey
Serdar Tasci - Turkey
Sami Khedira -Tuniasia
Dennis Aogo - Nigeria
Jerome Boateng - Ghana
Marko Marin - Bosnia
Miroslav Klose - Poland
Lukas Podolski - Poland
Cacau - Brazil
Mario Gomez - Spain
Piotr Trochowski - Poland

Shame eh.

with klose as Striker? I think 0-0!

hasnt he scored quite alot of world cup goals ??

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

You all seen the article about what some of the 'German' squad players nationality actually was?

Such as;

Mesut Ozil - Turkey
Serdar Tasci - Turkey
Sami Khedira -Tuniasia
Dennis Aogo - Nigeria
Jerome Boateng - Ghana
Marko Marin - Bosnia
Miroslav Klose - Poland
Lukas Podolski - Poland
Cacau - Brazil
Mario Gomez - Spain

Shame eh.

lol its more like the rest of the world v australia :p

If only Marin had stayed with Bosnia they would be beast with Pjanic and Dzeko already

If only Marin had stayed with Bosnia they would be beast with Pjanic and Dzeko already
And if Ibrahimovic had chosen Bosnia instead of Sweden... Got strike force? oO)

Getting off topic though lol...

Come on Aussies! :D

Such as;

Mesut Ozil - Turkey
Serdar Tasci - Turkey
Sami Khedira -Tuniasia
Dennis Aogo - Nigeria
Jerome Boateng - Ghana
Marko Marin - Bosnia
Miroslav Klose - Poland
Lukas Podolski - Poland
Cacau - Brazil
Mario Gomez - Spain

Shame eh.

with the exception of Marin, Klose, Cacau and Trochowski the rest of the players were all born in Germany which makes them Germans, they have the 2nd nationality of their respective parents which is listed in your post.

with the exception of Marin, Klose, Cacau and Trochowski the rest of the players were all born in Germany which makes them Germans, they have the 2nd nationality of their respective parents which is listed in your post.

There still not fully German?

should be a good game, but I can't remember what my prediction was. It may have been 3-2 to Germany though

Such as;

Mesut Ozil - Turkey
Serdar Tasci - Turkey
Sami Khedira -Tuniasia
Dennis Aogo - Nigeria
Jerome Boateng - Ghana
Marko Marin - Bosnia
Miroslav Klose - Poland
Lukas Podolski - Poland
Cacau - Brazil
Mario Gomez - Spain

Shame eh.

natural Germans are busy designing awesome cars like the Merc SLS AMG (H)

Cahill - Irish
Bresciano - italian
Grella - Italian
Neill - Irish
Schwarzer - German
Chipperfeild - Swiss
e.t.c.

All teams have players with dual nationalitys

On Topic: I think this will be the best match so far to good teams, as long as the germans dont play to defensively

There still not fully German?

so they don´t belong to any nation then for having more than one nationality? The Argentinian squad are exactly the same, many of their players also Italian... can´t see what´s shameful about a team having players with more than one nationality. It´s not like you can choose where or by whom you´re born, what you can choose is who you want to represent.

Anyhow, my guess is Germany wins 2-0, Australia are strong defensively but once they concede they break apart.

so they don´t belong to any nation then for having more than one nationality? The Argentinian squad are exactly the same, many of their players also Italian... can´t see what´s shameful about a team having players with more than one nationality. It´s not like you can choose where or by whom you´re born, what you can choose is who you want to represent.

Anyhow, my guess is Germany wins 2-0, Australia are strong defensively but once they concede they break apart.

Sigh...

What i'm saying is, does any other team in the world cup have 10/23 players who aren't fully there national team they represent. Also I will not be posting again on this topic about this as its unrelevant.

1-0 down under

Low scoring slow starting world cup. Hope germany can prove me wrong, but I'm going with the trend so far.

I think we could see the biggest scoreline in the world cup so far. I'm guessing 4-0

i think 2-0 germany as there aint been 1 world cup game with 3 goals or over yet.

Sigh...

What i'm saying is, does any other team in the world cup have 10/23 players who aren't fully there national team they represent. Also I will not be posting again on this topic about this as its unrelevant.
answer = yes
what time is this game kicking off at?

How the **** does cahill win so many attaking Headers, I hate how good he is at them lol.