Good goal from a good World Cup player. :)

wtf the commentators are talking as thought Neuer is a novice player whos inexperienced.. we all know he's quality oO)

great goal from Klose, the typical german goal

Nah,Australia are terrible.

You can't just look at the fact it's Australia. They are passing the ball really well and creating brilliant chances and moping up everything that comes close to their defence.

Of the teams i've watched so far germany look the best.:S

Australia are ****. Germany could win 4 or 5-0 now tbh. And their keeper only has 6 caps so why do people say Hart is too inexperienced?

Last edited:
Ozil is one **** of a player. No wonder he is that good on fm , lol . Philipp Lahm was faultless.

Good, solid performance from Germany so far. I have 3-0 on the prediction League but I fear it could well end up 4-0+.

I've been highly impressed with Ozil so far, even though he did miss the 1v1 opportunity he had, he has shown really good vision and is one **** of a passer.

Of the teams i've watched so far germany look the best.:S
They look good mainly because we are giving them too much space - our defense is pushed up too high and Ozil, Lahm and Podolski keep beating the offside trap.

We started the game very well. If only we had scored from that corner at the start of the game :'(