England need to win their group because if germany win theirs(as expected) and the two meet Germany will comfortably beat England in my opinion. Germany have too much pace and movement upfront for England to cope with and with the German fullbacks cole and johnson will be pinned back just like the USA game.

Well, was just entering the little (dont shoot me) fun and although I dont feel like I said anything really bad, i'll apologise to avoid arguments :)

Well, was just entering the little (dont shoot me) fun and although I dont feel like I said anything really bad, i'll apologise to avoid arguments :)

I'm not even going to begin to explain to you why calling some one a **** isnt funny. No one should have to.

Oh really? Thats funny because I do have a degree in History, so tell me, why should someone explain it to me? I'm 100% sure the guy took it as a joke (as it was meant to be), apologised and I got infracted for it, no big deal and it seems I deserved it. As I said, I apologised to avoid arguments so just stop going off-topic playing the sensitive role.

Oh really? Thats funny because I do have a degree in History, so tell me, why should someone explain it to me? I'm 100% sure the guy took it as a joke (as it was meant to be), apologised and I got infracted for it, no big deal and it seems I deserved it. As I said, I apologised to avoid arguments so just stop going off-topic playing the sensitive role.

I got the Joke but it still was a terrible one.

Ok guys. The guy has apologised and realises it was an ill judged joke. Im sure he didn't mean to offend. Ive infracted him. Lets now move on please before yet another thread is ruined.

Germany lloked clinical. It ended 4-0, could have been 7 or 8. Yet again the Germans pick up form at the World Cup after shaky matches recently. Dark Horses for me, although I still see Brazil or Spain taking the trophy.

Put it this way Cahill was lucky to be playing at all today. He was mighty lucky to not have been given a lengthy ban for a tackle against NZ in the warmups.It's not the end of Australian football. They'll continue to make WC's because they're in Asia. Reality is we're really cannon-fodder for recognized footballing nations. They've never succesfully replaced Viduka and the reliance on aging staars is catching up. It'll be a couple of generations before they can even think about getting out of the group stage.

Germany played a great game......they passed the ball well and their movement of the ball was superb often making runs behind the Australina defence which Lucas Neil and Co. were unable to pick up

Ive just found out that they used the World Cup ball all last season in the Bundesliga.

Trust the Germans to get an unfair advantage. In the words of Sir Alex Ferguson "typical Germans"

Ive just found out that they used the World Cup ball all last season in the Bundesliga.

Trust the Germans to get an unfair advantage. In the words of Sir Alex Ferguson "typical Germans"

Thats a bit unfair