Germany fake team - REMOVING FILES DOESN'T WORK - Anyone else?

I see this in the fake file:

# "FAKE_NATIONAL_TEAM" "Nation Unique ID" "1/0 - On/Off"
# "CHANGE_PLAYER_NAME" "Person Unique ID" "First Name" "Common Name" "Second Name"

#Germany
"FAKE_NATIONAL_TEAM" 771 0
#Holland
"FAKE_NATIONAL_TEAM" 784 0
#Holland/France
"DISABLE_PLAYER_PICS" 784 0
"DISABLE_PLAYER_PICS" 769 0
#player name changes
"CHANGE_PLAYER_NAME" 1277 "Oliver" "" "Kahn"

Whut exactly to DELETE? :D

ALL lines, except the first TWO lines.
It means that they will have no 'arguments' to work with... (it's a programming buzzword, if I'm not mistaken, CMIIW)

I did that, but no result. Did i do sumthing wrong? lol

This is what i have in Inc folder

Awards
Club and Nation
Comps and Misc
Fake (here i changed it, whut u said)

And in the other Inc, the same!

Those files are in notepad. Whut know, i still see some Real players, like Ozil, Khedira, Klose and other are still Fake. Holland team i see Stekelenbrug, vanPersie and some more and the rest are Fake!

Solution?

Btw, in the Fake file its now like this:

# "FAKE_NATIONAL_TEAM" "Nation Unique ID" "1/0 - On/Off"
# "CHANGE_PLAYER_NAME" "Person Unique ID" "First Name" "Common Name" "Second Name"

#Germany

#Holland

#Holland/France

#player name changes

Ahhh... Did u change it BEFORE starting a new game or AFTER?
Coz it won't work unless u change it before starting a new game.
I didn't know how to change once you played the game...
Sorry if I misunderstood... :)

Yeah u great man :D, i made new game offcourse and see the real names now, all are real then. But yeah i started a Spurs game, so dont wanna start over again lol. But im glad its ok, phew.
Thank u m8. ;)

Do u know about kits to?

My french home kit is default and the away kit is good.

This is in config:

<record from="france1" to="graphics/pictures/team/769/kits/home"/>
<record from="france2" to="graphics/pictures/team/769/kits/away"/>

Why is Home not good and away is good!?

on my Man Utd save, the German national team played Azerbaijan on 7th June 2011 with proper players (Gomes, Khedira, Badstuber etc), I installed the latest patch, at first forgot to delete the lnc stuff, so the friendly in August they selected greyed out players. Deleted the lnc stuff and in September they still selected the greyed out players. Thought the lnc stuff only effected new games?

I totally spaced out and forgot to delete the files with the update on mine, so I have the fake team in my save. I know people say you can't change it once the game has started, but is there any advanced way at all to change this so I can have the real team in the save I'm playing right now? FMRTE perhaps?

Dutch national team pictures don't show up. Any solutions, guys?

Sorry, I found the solution. I edited the Fixes file and now in-game fixes for France and Dutch national team pictures is working, not needed to start new game.

Last edited: