theclash

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with this issue?

In previous games I am sure it was possible to fix this whilst playing the BETA/demo version however I cannot find Steam in Application Support?

The instructions to download are as follows;

username > library > application support > steam > steamapps > common > football manager 2016 > data > db > 15xx > inc > all

Thanks in advance............

I deleted all the files in the "all" folder, that should fix the German national team and a few other things

I deleted all the files in the "all" folder, that should fix the German national team and a few other things

Thanks for the response PatrickLFC.

Unfortunately, I cannot get any further in the process than application support as steam is not in that folder?

So frustrating!!

I have no idea then, I'm sorry, maybe ask on the SI Forums?

I managed to do it ok by using the download from Sortitoutsi and following their instructions.

Put this link in your Go search bar and scroll through the list to see if Steam is there

/Users/YOURNAME/Library/Application Support

You must have it as you are playing the game and thats where the game is contained

Thanks for the response PatrickLFC.

Unfortunately, I cannot get any further in the process than application support as steam is not in that folder?

So frustrating!!

I couldn't find it that way either. In Steam, right click FM 2016, properties, local files then browse local files, it's in there mate.