Dashmundo

Reaction score
Right, so I have a problem:

Got a lovely crop of young 4-5 star youngsters from youth development last season, and I want to add them to my squad this season to give them some 1st-team experience, and for cover.

Somehow though, these 4-5 players have the "INE" blacked out button when trying to register. When I hover over the button, it doesn't tell me any reason.

They're on a YTS, but that's never made a difference before. They've all signed pre-contract agreements too.

Strangely, when I click "auto-select", one of them is in the squad and eligible, but the rest remain ineligible.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about, or have faced a similar problem and have overcome it? Is there a reason I can't add these players?

It's not an age thing, since there are players eligible who are even younger.

Hypothesis: I think this is a bug where players who haven't signed a pre-contract can be registered, players who then sign a professional contract can be registered, but players who have provisionally agreed a contract cannot be registered.

If so, I'm surprised the bug hasn't shown up before.

I've not heard of that one before, might be because I've not played in teh german league but even so I've not heard anyone else post about it, It might be worth taking it up with SI unless someone else manages to explain it.

players who then sign a professional contract can be registered, but players who have provisionally agreed a contract cannot be registered.

i have a simliar issue but in europa league wher got a very bright youngster at age of 16 where i want him to take part in europa league, but places him INE and can't change it.