• Thread starter Thread starter Deslandes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 785
  • Views Views 54K

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how the **** we're still in this game, but we are -- Come on England!!!

Also, I hope the ref and linesman enjoy the rest of this game because (no matter what happens in the second half) I doubt they will officiate another game in this tournament.

I don't know how the **** we're still in this game, but we are -- Come on England!!!

Also, I hope the ref and linesman enjoy the rest of this game because (no matter what happens in the second half) I doubt they will officiate another game in this tournament.
true, but for all that the real blame lies at blatters feet. we all know the refs need help, and he refuses to do it

for all that the real blame lies at blatters feet. we all know the refs need help, and he refuses to do it

I agree, but it will be the ref and his linesman who will take the brunt and consequences -- Sepp will not shoulder any blame whatsoever, as usual.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a penalty in the second half, lol.

It might just be me but Rooney doesn't seem fit enough

Come England rape em

Tell you who else has been a major let down at the WC for me (alongside Rooney)... Glen Johnson.

Rated him very highly but he has been pathetic at the back (though not alone) and non existent going forward pretty much (need to get forward more). His touch has been poor and his headers out from the back have been woeful.

Defoe could have gotten in there me thinks he pulled up at the last moment

This England defence are afraid of going in to tackle

I'really impressed by the work rate of Stevie G today

Capello replacing Milner !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back