• Thread starter Thread starter Deslandes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 785
  • Views Views 54K

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its all because Frank Lampard's wonderstrike wasnt given. I feel if it was England would have played miles better Rooney has been poor this tourny

The only English that have done remotely well arev Gerrard & Lampard, perhaps James

TBH i hope the Germans get a few more, then the players might stop believing all their own hype about being world class players.

Turned on SSN their , the look of shock on all their face's is priceless, they can hardly continue and talk about other stories!

Its dissapointing knowing that the guys play ever so brilliant for their clubs but when it comes to international's they turn to jelly

Tactical update from Capello.

Heskey was brought on to defend and save further embarrassment.

I hope Rooney tells us after they come home that he was playing Injured because that can be the only explanation for playing bad in all of the games.

Or it can be that he just works harder for United

Not funny -- you wouldn't be here if they'd won. This is a football thread.

That was for sismael

This is where I am starting my rant.

David James has made some good saves but the 3rd goal was terrible goalkeeping, it was almost as if he was afraid of getting hurt. Matthew Upson has had a poor game and has been on the wrong side of defence all game, he has not picked out the strikers positioning therefore has let them burst past him. John Terry has been equally as **** as for set pieces he has been in the box and failed to get back into defence. For the 4th goal he was suddenly in the box, he lost the ball and then they countered, 3 v 2, and they scored. The Full Backs have been making good runs and have played well for the whole match, Glen Johnson has been covering for the lacklustre defence and has been good, however Ashley Cole has not been getting back after the midfield lost the ball higher up the pitch.
Why Capello took James Milner off has made me think the Germans are paying him. He was the only one crossing it into the box and creating chances. Our other winger Stephne Gerrard, however , has been shooting at any possible chance apart from the goal, where he was in the middle of the park instead of on the left. I have not seen much of Joe Cole and therefore cannot comment. Gareth Barry, despite being one of our best players, gave the ball away for the 3rd and 4th goals but apart from that has been good. Frank Lampard's goal should have counted but he should also have scored that chance from the James Milner cross, how he missed that has left me shocked.
Wayne Rooney has been awful upfront. He has made good runs but has oftern passed to Germany or given the ball away by running it too far. Jermain Defoe hasn't been too bad but could possibly have taken more chances to pass and he hasn't used his pace as much as I would have liked.
Capello is a **** who fails to change to ouyr only good formation, a 4-5-1 with an atttcking midfield, how he cannot see this fails to amuse me and personally, I think anyone who gives the tiny little **** about football would do a much better job, and I think we need an English Manager

Rant over

anyone.jpg

Goodbye, England.

oh well better luck in 4 years

Oh please not every four years the media over hype it maybe next time the media should keep silent and no one say a word and when they eventually win it we act surprised. I think its the media's expectation is what is killing the team. They know nothing but a win is a failure back home

Oh please not every four years the media over hype it maybe next time the media should keep silent and no one say a word and when they eventually win it we act surprised. I think its the media's expectation is what is killing the team. They know nothing but a win is a failure back home

No it's the fact we can't defend/attack that we cant win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back