Hoping for another good Germany performance. Gone for 2-0 in the predictions though :)

Want a clean sheet for ze Germans and Schweinsteiger to score or assist to rack up some points.

I like Serbia as a team but if they don't get a result here then they might aswell jump on a flight home.

1-0 Germany

2 - 1 Germany

Müller, Özil; Vidic

'mon the Serbians!!!

Hoping for an underdog victory, as usual.

Come on Germany.

Make your neighbours proud.

Oh no, not Mick ****** McCarthy. :'(

Am i wrong for liking the German national anthem btw?

2-2
Muller, Podolski
Krasic (2)

Last edited:
Germany 2-0 Serbia is what I predicted, and I'd say that's a good shout off the previous performances from both sides.

BTW, yes JP - you're wrong for liking it ;) (K)

Am I right in hearing Mick McCarthy say that Germany had lined up in a 4-4-2 at the start of the match even tho they are blatently playing 4-2-3-1. Serbia are playing 4-5-1 so where he got it from I don't know. At least that's what I think I heard him say

Am I right in hearing Mick McCarthy say that Germany had lined up in a 4-4-2 at the start of the match even tho they are blatently playing 4-2-3-1. Serbia are playing 4-5-1 so where he got it from I don't know. At least that's what I think I heard him say
he definitely said 4-4-2 lol. its like how the commenators said spain were plaing 4-3-3, when they were clearly playing 4-2-3-1

Germany 0 - 1 Serbia, following the red card for Klose.

Jovanovic is the goal scorer.

LOL at McCarthy calling the ref a clown. XD

Takes one to know one Mick.

Bad (good) decision by the Italian ref.

what was klose's first card like? thought his second was pretty harsh

The first one was a nothing decision. He shouldn't have received either yellow really, but the first one was even worse.