Gutted.. Not only have they missed a penalty, but it was GERMANS!!!

Maybe it's because he's Polish ;)

wth is up with the flying swan move from the Serbs? same as during the Ghana game...

vidicsuperman.jpg

jovanovic just hit the post.
Mcleish sign Krasic up

Thats 2 penalties given away through hand ball for Serbia in both this world cup and the 2006 one.
I missed the first half who got sent off?

"Milos Krasic crosses, Nikola Zigic knocks it down and Milan Jovanovic is all alone to turn the ball home from close range" - 3 serbian players who will/could be playng in the Premier League next season, for 3 different teams, lucky us. Really poor goal to concede for Germany, where was the marking on Jovanovic??

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Thats 2 penalties given away through hand ball for Serbia in both this world cup and the 2006 one.
I missed the first half who got sent off?

MIROSLAV KLOSE
BBC Live Text

Is it wrong that, as an englishman i want Germany to win? I'm not particularly optimistic - neither about Germany's chances in this match with 10 men and ultimately winning the group or England's chances if we play them in the knockout round, they're quick and well organised , and have several players who are terrific on their day. Even Klose, despite his sending off here, and fairly basic goal vs a poor Australia side is a threat when he's playing well! Still, i predict that either Serbia will hold onto a 1-0 lead, and not extend it, or Germany will nick a point, but no win. I still think they're a good side and should beat Ghana.. All this assuming England beat Algeria and Slovenia by a greater margin than USA and come out top.

I agree but also, if the Germans beat Serbia then England are going to play Ghana if they draw with Australia in there game, who are much easier then Serbia.

I agree but also, if the Germans beat Serbia then England are going to play Ghana if they draw with Australia in there game, who are much easier then Serbia.

I hope so :S
[COLOR=#00e0][/COLOR]

i LOL'D when Chris Moyles said the ref has more cards than clintons

what? I don't understand that.. what does he mean "clintons"

clintons is the name of a card shop XD
kg-clinton_cards_2.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

is anyone listening to chris moyles alternative commertry

Thankyouu Calum_Arsenal
EDIT: Just saw your second post, i would be if this ****** computer in school played video/audio

Last edited:
Ozil was one of the better players and he gets subbed! wow..

I wonder if someone played the "strict ref" card from FIFA Ultimate team on that one...

The ref was...strict? Well he took this route and followed it.

Nein, zat izt nicht effektif!

The Germans have not missed a penalty since 1974.

Srbija!!!

Amazing performance by our new national heroes. I loved the way we kept up the pressure and denied possession to Germans when it mattered most. Jovanović had a solid game, Kolarov could have done better from that chance in the box by crossing the ball over to Krasić...nevertheless, nice attempt by him on that free kick from 27m out.
Stojković was amazing! Enough said. Like someone mentioned above, Germans haven't missed a spot kick since 1974. That was an impressive save, he almost held it too! Serbia will hammer Australia 3-0 in the last group game and face off against England in the next round.
Great defensive performance by our defense ensured a victory, even though the Germans really put on the pressure in the second half.
I thought we lost a lot by losing Branislav Ivanović in the game against Ghana, but smart tactical switch by Radomir Antić (4-5-1 deep, I think) held the overpowered German attack at bay all game long.