What have you updated from the Opening Post? Have the tactics changed at all?

So i decided to try the Base tactic on an away match .. 6 chances 6 goals ^^

base.png

So i decided to test Base tactic as main in second season. since i always used counter as main .. here are an update

base_test.png

Tactic of the year - any chance you could upload new player filters thanks

use the same, as worst .. just remember no pref foot on amc .. or u want a total new? more specified? want some tranfer tips ?
ok i'll use the same, what individual training you use for the duo in the middle MCL and MCR if you use any?

Ty m8, what tactic did u use ?

im testing Valencia second season with Base tactic as main, season so far

basetactic.png

more dependent by good players.. ty for sharing :)

I mixed it up often before and during games also using your other tactic to really keep the opposition on it's toes.

season done.. won champions league also :) lost spanish cup in semi final vs Barcelona :(

final.png

Looks like great tactic You made can't wait to test it(currently no PC), what is the team mentality and shape in base tactic? And did U try it with instant result?

Looks like great tactic You made can't wait to test it(currently no PC), what is the team mentality and shape in base tactic? And did U try it with instant result?

Hey m8, hope u get a pc soon :) 4-2-3-1 on base tactic, i use att.movement and mentality is control.

Hey really good tactic sorry for not reporting before was really bussy just played today first day! report and the end of the second season would be probably tomorrow!

Hey really good tactic sorry for not reporting before was really bussy just played today first day! report and the end of the second season would be probably tomorrow!

thx alot m8, i hope u enjoy the game and the tactic..
if u like u can post on thread.. cheers m8