Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have posted this question twice in the stickied thread and have not gotten a response so I am resorting to making my own thread.

My midfield looks like this:

--------- M' Villa
--- Gerrard -- Meireles

I am playing Meirles as a box to box midfielder and it seems to be working well. Gerrard I know is best behind the striker but it just does not fit in with my current tactic. I fail to get the best of him as either an advanced playmaker or central midfielder -> attack. He has a lower rating (Around 7.20) then most of my other starting XI and other then penalties only scores maybe 2-3 times in open play.

M'Villa has done well in center mid as a ball winning midfielder but I am wondering what his best role would be in the DMC spot, I have tried him as an Anchor Man and Deep Lying Playmaker, but I feel I can get more from him.

Thanks.

Reaction score
i play him as ball winning or dmc. he has a lot of potential

Status
Not open for further replies.