Gerrard out for a month after op

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 1K
Gerrard is out for a month after surgery on a groin injury.
Nani is out for a month after stitches for a cut.

Big Difference.

We will cope without him though, suarez and carroll will bang in the goals

But as Ben was saying he played with injury to show he was a Hard man, i was just playing that card. And Ben i haven't read your post, this is how pathetic it looked when you tried to be a Internet hard man on last sunday.

You must be joking? I never said I had played through injury, use were going on about how bad it must have been for Nani mentally, I then told you how I had been kicked and spat off the park playing Sunday League. Was not in any way trying to act hard over the internet as I wouldn't think of myself as that hard anyway, I'm not that much of a fighter in any way. :S

Gerrard didn't turn down Chelsea.

Yes he did.

He tried to move to Chelsea but lacked Balls like Torres to complete the move.

He never, he thought about it and was close to moving. He turned it down though, nothing to do with his balls, I am sure he has more balls than Torres.

You must be joking? I never said I had played through injury, use were going on about how bad it must have been for Nani mentally, I then told you how I had been kicked and spat off the park playing Sunday League. Was not in any way trying to act hard over the internet as I wouldn't think of myself as that hard anyway, I'm not that much of a fighter in any way. :S

Fair enough. Like i said, i was just playing your cards. Nothing against Gerrard or anyone..

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Yes he did.

He never, he thought about it and was close to moving. He turned it down though, nothing to do with his balls, I am sure he has more balls than Torres.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/4651687.stm

Complete saga.. He wanted to leave but for some reason backed out.

If he wanted to leave, he would have left. Do you believe everything the media tells you?

If he wanted to leave, he would have left. Do you believe everything the media tells you?

I believed the words that came out of his mouth.. He said he wanted to leave and after that so much drama happened, then we all saw dramatic U turn.

[Nani]Man up Stevie ME. Grow a pair. FFS it is only a groin injury. [/Nani]

He didn't do himself any good by playing whole game against United.

Like you played with so many injuries, even i have played with Groin injury. So only told Man Up Gerrard. He is feigning injury as he dont give a **** about Liverpool anymore. So only he is feigning injury. If he was injured, how can he play against United.

Suck on that logic

Calm down. I was just applying the same logic you lot did against Nani. I have nothing against him and he did a fantastic job playing with injury.

But as Ben was saying he played with injury to show he was a Hard man, i was just playing that card. And Ben i haven't read your post, this is how pathetic it looked when you tried to be a Internet hard man on last sunday.

Mally, shove it up you fool, if you cannot see the white text. It was clear to say i didn't mean those words. Jeez

Oh just skimmed through your post, Gerrard didn't turn down Chelsea. He tried to move to Chelsea but lacked Balls like Torres to complete the move.

Still you did..

Read the above post..

Fair enough. Like i said, i was just playing your cards. Nothing against Gerrard or anyone..

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/4651687.stm

Complete saga.. He wanted to leave but for some reason backed out.

I believed the words that came out of his mouth.. He said he wanted to leave and after that so much drama happened, then we all saw dramatic U turn.
Successful troll is successful.

I am sure if he didn't want to be at Liverpool Football Club, he wouldn't be..

[troll] funny it comes before an international break.. again! ;) [/troll]

[troll] funny it comes before an international break.. again! ;) [/troll]

I'd be the first to admit he gives much more to Liverpool than England. :)

sigh...hope the trolling was worth the points, repeat that again in the near future ill give you a day ban

[Nani]Man up Stevie ME. Grow a pair. FFS it is only a groin injury. [/Nani]

He didn't do himself any good by playing whole game against United.

It is funny how everyone missed the white text in my first 2 posts. It was so easy.. Jeez..

Mike, i was in Scouse mode when Nani was injured. Thats it. Was just playing that card.

He played injured against Manchester United, and I actually thought it was one of his better performances from central midfield. Not least because he was far more disciplined than he normally is.

He'll not miss much football for us cos of the international break, so think Andy may well be right about the timing.

Wish him a swift recovery :) However, our team still looks pretty damned good:

Reina
Johnson - Carragher - Skrtel - Aurelio
Lucas - Meireles
Kuyt - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Maxi
Carroll - Suarez​

And that's without Kelly, Agger and Stevie! :O
No Suarez against Braga. Hopefully Carroll can start the game and make a big difference though. I'm half asleep when watching the first leg, and after 30th minute, I cant bear to watch anymore and went to sleep. The match wasted my valuable sleep time (it's 2am in the morning and I have to wake up at 7am to go to school). Oh well, at least I didnt fully sleep like when watching the first leg against Prague oO).

He played injured against Manchester United, and I actually thought it was one of his better performances from central midfield. Not least because he was far more disciplined than he normally is.

He'll not miss much football for us cos of the international break, so think Andy may well be right about the timing.
interesting perspective, the injury physically holding him back from going into all action mode, quite happy for him to not play over the international period, hopefully Capello will start Parker and Wilshere in the middle

Back