Gerrard Replacement and centre Back buy!

kyle93

Reaction score
Well gerrards decided to retire at the end of the season so i thought i better start looking for a replacement. Currently 2nd in the prem and qualify for knockout stages in champions but up against Barca :O (any help there aswell please ha! )

Current team 2-3-2-2-1 formation (Its good! haha)

reina/Mignolet

CB - agger/sakho - CB - skrtel/toure

RWB - kelly/johnson DM - Lucas/Casemiro LWB - Enrique/Bertrand

CM - Henderson, Joe Allen, Gaston Gil Romero, Gerrard

WINGERS - Sterling, Coutinho, Luis Alberto, Sturridge, Eduardo di Salvio

ST - Suarez, Aspas, Aleksandar Mitrovic

bit slim at centre back aswell so help there also will be great!

CM roles are Box to box mid support and Advance play maker Attack :)

got about 30million to spend and prefer them to be under 25 years old
feel free to tell me which youth players at Liverpool turn out good and how to train them

any help is appreciated and let me know if ive missed out anything use need to know :)

Get Will Hughes, his stats are just right for him to be moulded into any CM or AMC role you require.

I bought Mario Pugliese from Atalanta as BtB, but he is very young.
As CD i bought Daniele Rugani.
But I agree that Will Hughes is good for playing as CM, also he supports Liverpool ;-)

Can you show team talks in your tactic?

Hughes and Balanta/Doria

This.

Also, regarding facing Barca, If they want possession, just give it to them, don't fight for it. Hit them on the break with high tempo counters, Mourinho way. Unless you're a stronger team than them, this is the only way to beat them in away game. You can play your normal tactic in home game, but don't go overboard, look to kill the game off after two goal lead if you manage. They're very vulnerable to counter as they play high line.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

As far as youth players go, Jordan Rossiter at your youth squad, play him, ALOT!
Seriously, he is one of the best midfielders in my game he is a product of liverpool, that helps you with your midfield problem and you dont have to buy a new player there :)

I had him tutored by Lucas Leiva and trained him as Box to Box on heavy. Plus I upgraded Training Facilities to max and had only 4.5 or 5 stars coaches.

Currently Tutoring him by Sandro, 1st season. A Pic of career summary if u can pls upload?