Gerrard set for four-week absence

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard is expected to be out of action for three to four weeks with the hamstring injury suffered in England's defeat by France on Wednesday.

More...

Why couldn't this of happend before we played them??? He was alright last night aswell but i felt he is giving the ball away too often.

Bet Liverpool are happy. Capello should have listened, he should listen to instructions especially in these meaningless friendly matches.

apparently Capello agreed to take him off after 60. and didnt then his hamstring went around 70-80 minutes.

Sucks to be liverpool

ahh 2 bad for Liverpool, he was really one of their only players who performs week in and week out , wait he was the only player

Bet Liverpool are happy. Capello should have listened, he should listen to instructions especially in these meaningless friendly matches.
its becuase barry and rio went off injured, and he wanted to keep some experience on the pitch

its becuase barry and rio went off injured, and he wanted to keep some experience on the pitch

But if he did have the agreement with Liverpool then he should have stuck to it. I could understand if it was a qualifier but it was just a meaningless friendly.

It all boils down to that Capello's a ****, why would he listen to what Liverpool want if he dosen't agree simple as that. Liverpool should get some money for this without a dout.

Im so upset , boohooo :( :DDDDDDD
now we'll see carrick in action <3

Cappello has just got Woy Hogson the sack.
At least there's some good news ^^)

Still, Gerrard always gets injured for England. The amount of stick he unjustly gets, he should just retire from internationals.

cheers fabio. ****.
you make a promise to a club as an england manager, it's usually wise to keep that promise.
hope we sue the bastards (think it's possible)
no torres or gerrard i think? sucks to be us?

Cappello has just got Woy Hogson the sack.

oh what a shame, if that's the only good thing that comes out of this then good!

It's a shame since Gerrard was one of the few players who put in a vaguely decent performance

cheers fabio. ****.
you make a promise to a club as an england manager, it's usually wise to keep that promise.
hope we sue the bastards (think it's possible)
no torres or gerrard i think? sucks to be us?

oh what a shame, if that's the only good thing that comes out of this then good!
oh please, players have been out for longer in friendlies. you wont get anything from them

absolute rubbish... FA should compensate liverpool because we even stated he plays 60minutes no more... yet capello kept him on and he got injured 85th minute.. absolute awful

oh please, players have been out for longer in friendlies. you wont get anything from them

yea **** he key thing is the instruction we gave england that they didnt follow...

Plus if it was a massive key man unite dplayer you'd be saying completely different so think about it

absolute rubbish... FA should compensate liverpool because we even stated he plays 60minutes no more... yet capello kept him on and he got injured 85th minute.. absolute awful

yea **** he key thing is the instruction we gave england that they didnt follow...

Plus if it was a massive key man unite dplayer you'd be saying completely different so think about it
you wont get compensation, no matter how annoyed you are. how i'd react doesnt change that fact

bite me?
if it was a man united player you'd be moaning the exact same!
it's not how long he's out for etc etc.
it's the fact that the FA and England made a promise to the club (who pay his wages may i add) that he would be play no more than 60 minutes, oh and would you look at that? he was injured in the 85th minute?

it's little things like this that make the FA and the whole England set up look like twats...

Back