Gervasio Núñez Wisła Kraków v Fulham

___

Reaction score
Just been watching the Fulham game and saw the dive by Gervasio Núñez so I googled him and this was what I found on his Wikepidia page. Lulz.

View attachment 198687

I think it has since been changed back to normal

I've just seen the sending off. What the ****?! Didn't realise a shoulder was part of the face. No way in **** was that a sending off whatsoever.

Lol at the wiki edit.

Bad dive?

If it's the guy I think it was, the player got pushed on the shoulder, and flew to the ground like he'd been shot by an Uzi clutching his face.

Someone just changed it to "On 20 October 2011, Núñez cheated in a match against Fulham by diving. He is a cheating little *****."

Lol.

This is how bad the ref really is. Two Krakow players collided with each other, and Andy Johnson was a couple of yards behind them. Guess who earned the foul? Yes thats right, AJ. All is forgiven Atkinson (though deep down I still dislike you intently)

A bit more about the ref. I know, controversy and all but it was a really poor performance. Chavez should have got his red card a lot earlier, Hangeland was nicely wrestled down in the box and Sidwell's volley in the end hit a Wisla defender in the arm so we should have had two penalties. Lots of other small things that went the other way than they looked.

I will be looking forward to the reaction that Nunez gets at the Cottage.

A bit more about the ref. I know, controversy and all but it was a really poor performance. Chavez should have got his red card a lot earlier, Hangeland was nicely wrestled down in the box and Sidwell's volley in the end hit a Wisla defender in the arm so we should have had two penalties. Lots of other small things that went the other way than they looked.

I will be looking forward to the reaction that Nunez gets at the Cottage.

To be brutally frank, thought the ref was a homer. Every single time the whistle went I was expecting a Fulham player to be either booked or have a free kick given against them. How he got to ref a Euro competition match is beyond me. Absolutely disgraceful.

Glad someone posted about this. Was at the game yesterday and in every way it was a wasted ticket. Fulham were relatively poor, with 11 I think we would have done it, but the red card ruined the night, it put us unnecessarily on the back foot and allowed them to take the game to us. The ref and linesmen were unbelievably poor throughout and yesterdays match really showed the bias against English teams in the Europa League and why it's a complete waste of time as a tournament. Hopefully UEFA look back on the game, fine Nunez for diving, ban the ref and his team from officiating another game and then I think justice will be served. We can all dream anyway..

Is anyone watching the second leg?

It's a really entertaining game!