Get chosen to manage German national team: impossible?

MrKumbo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

It's been a recurring issue for me these past FMs (at least since FM 2012), I'm doing a nice career, starting with an underdog and ending with a big team, getting proposals from Spain, France, Brazil, Netherlands... But never Germany.

Which is not always an issue, because I don't always want to become German national team manager. But when I do, it's very frustrating!

I have 100% world reputation on my profile (won 2 C1 with Bayern in two years since I've been nominated), good relation with the media, Klopp is getting evicted after a poor WC in 2018. So I think my time has come...
...And the German federation is not even considering me after I apply for the position! Basically saying that it would be insane to choose me.

I don't understand. I saw others having the same issue but without any solution other than creating a new manager and adding him to the German national team.

I tried resigning from my current position, all the options during interviews about becoming Mannschaft manager, adding a new manager to force the newly elected (sometimes almost a complete unknown!) to go out and then make the newly created manager retires so that I can apply again, SIX times! Without success. Like I'd be the last one they'll consider.

For info, I don't have the greyed players for Germany, Japan etc. I play 14.3.

Thanks in advance

No idea?

By looking at the "similar threads" thing, I can see that it has been an ongoing issue for people since FM 2011. Weird that nothing address this issue...

Well, according to people on another forum, you are not supposed to manage the German national team. So, seems you will never get the position, unless you start with the position.

Licensing issue is still a problem even after playing with some files... Wonder where they tweaked the game though.

Bro , at first sorry for my broken english . do these what i m telling so u can manage Germany .

1st enter C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2014\data\db\1400\lnc\all and delete fake.lnc
2nd enter C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2014\data\db\1430\lnc\all and delete fake.lnc
3rd start to new game . take another national team then resign. add a new manager finally you can manage germany . i hope you understood.