2012mufc

Reaction score
i heard on different forums tht if you put transfer funds into wages by addjusting the budget, your income increases, how much does it increase? and how exactly does this work?

thanks

you earn interest from excess wage in your wage budget so when you're not in a transfer window/ not wanting to sign anyone make sure you have as much of your transfer budget in your wage budget as possible to generate more interest.

No, it doesn't work like that. You gain interest over the amount of money in your bank account. So it doesn't matter if you put your slider all the way left or right. It is true however that you'll get more points from the board if you put all your transfer funds towards wage, because they're retarded.

it works, I found it out about 2 years ago and swear by it! try it and see for yourself, you need to understand finance a tad too though :)

Can someone please post a screenshot of how this works? :)

Thanks

its not bug, its simple finance, if you have excess money in your company/business, you invest it to earn interest :)

dont have screenshots now...

Thats pretty cool, Raikan explains it well, might try it and see what happens :)

its not bug, its simple finance, if you have excess money in your company/business, you invest it to earn interest :)

haha i do economics dno wts goin on tho gd explanation btw :L

Excess money? fair enough but why would this matter whether it's in your wage budget or transfer budget? it's all money in the bank so don't understand how sliding it all into my wage budget would get me more interest

think of it like this...

Transfer Budget is a current account (meaning money is easily accessible hence not much interest can be generated on it as it could be spent at any second)

Wage budgetis a set account (the money is always in there, the wages would be debited off that seperate account every week, if there is no money in there, it would have to come from somewhere else, so if there was an excess, the money would and does generate interest as there is ALWAY's money in the account:)

get what I mean? ;)

think of it like this...

Transfer Budget is a current account (meaning money is easily accessible hence not much interest can be generated on it as it could be spent at any second)

Wage budgetis a set account (the money is always in there, the wages would be debited off that seperate account every week, if there is no money in there, it would have to come from somewhere else, so if there was an excess, the money would and does generate interest as there is ALWAY's money in the account:)

get what I mean? ;)
i like ;)