kurtywurty

Reaction score
So simply put after 3 weeks of a difficult learning curve my Fiorentina team are playing well and reasonably positioned (5th). I've long been burdened with the old 27 shots, 6 on target, x goals. Now however my accuracy is much better however I am having less shots. My Asst is giving me stick saying if we don't shoot we won't score and such, so my question is this...

If you knew you needed more shots, what's the first thing you would change and why?

Btw Im fluid and attacking so please be more detailed :)

Maybe your team is shooting too early, when waiting a few more seconds or a pass or two more will result in a better chance. This happens alot in real life and was shown by Liverpool at Home under Kenny Dalglish last season.

In terms of fm, how many of those shots on targets were clear cut chances, as if half chances fall to people with low finishing and/or low morale they probably won't end up in the net. As to how to fix this I have no idea, I've given up with making my own fm tactics.

Lol yeah I know the feeling, my existing backlog of tactics are all useless now. It's not that I feel they're guilty of over playing it. Equally we play well in our own half but I think we need to have the possession further up the pitch to maybe create more. I'm playing a narrow diamond, maybe a change of formation will help. Thanks anyway mate.

It's not that I feel they're guilty of over playing it..
Actually by having more shots I thought you could be underplaying it, if you know what I mean. I'm unfamiliar with Narrow tactics (I like my forward wide players, for defensive reasons at least) so I couldn't help you there, but I'm sure one of the tactical masterminds on here can help with it.