There are a few things you might try:

- Refer to the pre-match opposition scouting reports and make a note of which 15 minute period they are most prone to conceding goals; adopt more offensive tactics for that period of the match and be ready go more defensive (and even time-waste in the last 10 minutes) to protect winning positions
- Go through each player's Preferred Moves list and stats to make sure they are suited to the Team and Player instructions that you're giving them
- Use the Private Chat function to criticise individual performances of 5.6 or lower and to praise those of 7.5 or higher, to generate better morale
- Use the option to Talk to Squad and tell them that you believe they are capable of better etc
- Use the pre-match, half-time and post-match team talks to Assertively encourage positive thinking and higher morale - and tell them off Aggressively when they need it, too
- During press conferences, take any opportunities to compliment and praise your players - particularly when asked about a specific player

See my thread, here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2014-discussion/160029-how-succeed-fm14.html

Any one know why I'm getting this message when I try to respond?

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

I don't have any URLs and my language is clean as a whistle?

There are a few things you might try:

- Refer to the pre-match opposition scouting reports and make a note of which 15 minute period they are most prone to conceding goals; adopt more offensive tactics for that period of the match and be ready go more defensive (and even time-waste in the last 10 minutes) to protect winning positions
- Go through each player's Preferred Moves list and stats to make sure they are suited to the Team and Player instructions that you're giving them
- Use the Private Chat function to criticise individual performances of 5.6 or lower and to praise those of 7.5 or higher, to generate better morale
- Use the option to Talk to Squad and tell them that you believe they are capable of better etc
- Use the pre-match, half-time and post-match team talks to Assertively encourage positive thinking and higher morale - and tell them off Aggressively when they need it, too
- During press conferences, take any opportunities to compliment and praise your players - particularly when asked about a specific player

See my thread, here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2014-discussion/160029-how-succeed-fm14.html

thanks a lot i will try

2 things I do when I'm on a long losing streak:

1. Tweak my team talks (Pre to assistant, half time/full-time yourself)

2. Change my tactics