Get rid of dead woods/massive wages HELP

abbyjones

Reaction score
Is there any way to get rid of dead woods?
im in liverpool 2nd season.
Ive got a lot of ****

Poulsen 35k
Joe Cole 90k
Konchesky 25k
Aquilani 88k

A massive 230k pounds per week

These fools just don't accept the contracts from other team ( I have lowered their values immensely) and konchesky is not even wanted , ****
Most team offer loans too

P/s I jus wonder how **** is Roy Hogson in real life offering stupid wages to **** players. even rafa offering 88k. **** managers. Hail King Kenny!

Well when you offer them out to clubs I find that they generally reject any contracts unless you put them in the reserves, so do that and they should sell!

Anger them so they accept mutual termination

try and loan them out if they dont want to be sold and try get at least 50% wages for them (the higher the better of course) and do this until their contracts run out....

as Andy mentioned, drop them, discipline them wherever possible and if you have not set the "set offered players to uneeded" box, do that :)

Hey all,
thanks for the thoughts and insights,
Well, they are in reserve since last season, none of them hardly make an appearance,I even threatened them to cancel contract which they agreed but of course the board blocks
i just hate them, cole is too slow for my tactics, konchesky and poulsen are ugly fools lol
trying to offload them during january transfer i guess..

do you cheat when you play? cause if you do (I personally do not at all) you can just add a "new" manager and buy them off you (but add yourself as a big club that these players will want to go to)

No, i don't cheat. LOL. The worst that i do is to load and look at the optimum price that a player to be sold. Eg, i offer cole for 5m, if there are numerous response, i will relaod and offer for 10m and see what happens

i remember last time there is a football manager game that can allow manager to fine players for no reason.

Go blame Roy hodsgen for bringing them in Anfield . seemed useless now.

i bet King Ken is having the same problem as u have IRL. ;)

i think konsecky is gone , right ?

and anything on joe cole and aqqullani IRL. heard juve rejecting a 6m pound bidd offered by Liverpool, only waning 4m .

?????. i might be confused. SRY!!!!!!!

Last edited: