Gettin Ligue 1 kits onto the game.

Wilko

Reaction score
I've created 3 kits for my Lyon Save, and have done the config's for them on FMxml, and placed the config into the graphics folder. Little did i know i have to delete the Lyon kits originally on the game (kits come on the game) yet can anyone tell me how to delete the original Lyon kit, and what folder it's in, i can't find it, and the kits have reset (see pic.)

lyonkit.png

lyonkitorig.png

Kits i want on game:
LyonH.png
LyonA.png
LyonT.png

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Anyone? Surely someone must know! :(

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

​SOMEONE MUST KNOW!!!!!!

Either your config is wrong, or you need to reload skin.

Go to preferences, display and sound, untick use skin cache, tick reload skin on confirm, then hit confirm. If the kits still aren't showing up, it's your config, post it here and I'll fix it for you.

Either your config is wrong, or you need to reload skin.

Go to preferences, display and sound, untick use skin cache, tick reload skin on confirm, then hit confirm. If the kits still aren't showing up, it's your config, post it here and I'll fix it for you.

here it is: thanks for even replying let alone offering to help! :) plus your a wolves fan! :D

config.xml

Last edited: