Getting a "B" team into playable divisions

Saddlebred

Reaction score
I am playing in Spain and have been trying to get my "B" team into Second Division B for 2 seasons now. The "B" players have stats, but as they are in a lower league you can't view the division.

I have put mediocre/disappointing regens, even signed players that would be quality for a B2 or Adalente sides onto the team in hopes of them making it up to the lowest playable division in Spain. I want to have a "B" squad similar to Real or Barca being competitive in Liga Adalante.

Any suggestions/experience with this?

I am playing in Spain and have been trying to get my "B" team into Second Division B for 2 seasons now. The "B" players have stats, but as they are in a lower league you can't view the division.

I have put mediocre/disappointing regens, even signed players that would be quality for a B2 or Adalente sides onto the team in hopes of them making it up to the lowest playable division in Spain. I want to have a "B" squad similar to Real or Barca being competitive in Liga Adalante.

Any suggestions/experience with this?

Keep doing what you're doing , when a league is not playable the outcome is just a calculus of quality of the players and quality of the staff to decide which team wins

i have created an arsenal b team called the academy and placed them in blue square, i cant challenge for promotions and so on, wenger gives me players and takes them from me, in editor, you can edit the b teams agreements with the club and put them in a playable league.

i have created an arsenal b team called the academy and placed them in blue square, i cant challenge for promotions and so on, wenger gives me players and takes them from me, in editor, you can edit the b teams agreements with the club and put them in a playable league.

Did you put your Arsenal B team in via. Editor or is there a way on the game?

yeh i did via editor, of course you can download real time editor and edit the agreements under feeder club i think?

"edit"

having said that, your club may have a clause where your b team can not be promoted, as i had to make sure mine said it could be, making it impossible to get them up a league.

I kinda started a similar thread to this a few months ago because my players wouldn't go out on loan and I was worried that sticking into a team where you can't see the results/performances wouldn't help them improve much at all. I was told by someone (forget who) that they'd tried quite hard to get their 'B' team promoted and it just didn't happen, no matter which players they put in.

I'm kinda stuck in a conundrum where my awesome youth prospects are going to be promoted and they're not good enough for my first-team or even the bench yet but they refuse to go out on loan to my feeder club. When I have about 4/5 kids going into my first-team per year (doing the Arsenal thing and poaching talent from other clubs at a young age) with the potential to be "leading la liga" players it's hard to give everyone game time, especially when they just won't go to my feeder club!!!!

It's situations like this where a competitive 'B' team would be awesome but alas! At the moment all the "not good enough" prospects go into my 'B' team when they are of age with the eventual aim of having a first team good enough to be able to stick a lot of better young and older players into the 'B' team with a small hope of eventual promotion. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
You can either hope they come up themselves through the ranks (very low chance of that) or use the legendary edited file DeathBall uploaded of all the Spanish Leagues down to the tiny amateur sides, which includes all B teams, even of those who are in the Second Division B and Third division leagues, very impressive work, one of the best uploads Ive ever seen.