Getting a player to become a naturalized citizen?

WouterVW

Reaction score
Is there any way to suggest a player to take on the nationality of the country he's playing in? Or is there something else you can do to increase the odds of that happening? I ask because I'm playing a game in the Singaporean League and only 6 foreign players are even allowed to be in the entire squad. It's a nice challenge, but in such a small country (Singapore is a city-state) it does make it very difficult to find decent players available since literally all of the good ones already have a club. :)

Is there any way to suggest a player to take on the nationality of the country he's playing in? Or is there something else you can do to increase the odds of that happening? I ask because I'm playing a game in the Singaporean League and only 6 foreign players are even allowed to be in the entire squad. It's a nice challenge, but in such a small country (Singapore is a city-state) it does make it very difficult to find decent players available since literally all of the good ones already have a club. :)

They'll have to stay in the country for a specified number of days before it becomes possible for them to take the citizenship of the country. Check under Player Information, -> Nationalities. It should show you his nationality status.

They'll have to stay in the country for a specified number of days before it becomes possible for them to take the citizenship of the country. Check under Player Information, -> Nationalities. It should show you his nationality status.

Thank you! I knew there was some place where you could check this stuff but I just couldn't find it in the 14 version. Thought one of my players should be eligible already, but turns out he's still got 1.5 years or so to go. Bummer. Thanks again though.