Wadders811

Reaction score
For some reason the game has decided to give me a son in the second youth intake of the save. I thought that you weren't supposed to get a son until you'd succeeded for like 10 years. Anyone have any ideas why I might've got one so early?

For some reason the game has decided to give me a son in the second youth intake of the save. I thought that you weren't supposed to get a son until you'd succeeded for like 10 years. Anyone have any ideas why I might've got one so early?

The"10 year" thing you're talking about it for FM classic, where you get a son after 10 years.
In the full game mode, it's random.

Do you get anything in your Inbox informing you of this or do you just (obviously) recognise his surname and look at information?

Do you get anything in your Inbox informing you of this or do you just (obviously) recognise his surname and look at information?

it's never happened to me but I think it'll show your name in his favoured personnel.

No. On his favourite personnel it says you're name with father next to it.