u know i never played with big teams now i am managing stuttgart and looking to coach somwthing weak and i am now board from stuttgart and want to manage something else
Want something weak?Check Liverpool...

Lower League Managing is the way forward as far as I can see. I never play in the England leagues, but if you download some of the files people have uploaded here of very low Spanish/Italian/Brazilian/Argentinian leagues start off unemployed and with no reputation and you are easily addicted. I've managed 7 clubs and 4 nations now, in the year 2034 and have never been so addicted! Its a lot of work, but ****, its totally worth it.

Be Newcastle. i am loving my game with em' at the mo'

Yeah, Playing clubs like Man Utd, Liverpool, Barcelona, Chelsea etc can get boring very quickly, simply because there isn't much of a challenge....But if you manage a lower league team, a foreign team not in the "Big 3" leagues, then it is alot more exciting. Try the San Marino Challenge

but united is a good challenge becouse of club loans ect

do the pentagon challenge, itll give u lots of seasons and lots of joy, as well as tears. Start sunday leagure rep, no job and aim to win champions league in asia, so-america no-america, africa and europe. im lovin it. LLM at its best

Exactly the same here Andy. Nothing seems exciting. LLM is too hard, Higher leagues are too boring. :(

Why not just do a lower-tier league? Everyone seems to think you have to manage in one of the big 4, usually the Premiership, or do LLM in one of those leagues. Just start in any other league. You won't have the player familiarity or overly powerful finances, and if you want a long-term game, start with a small team, if you want a shorter one, start with a big team. You'll have domestic challenges of course but European competition will be way more interesting/difficult. As I said before, if you manage in a place like Denmark, even if you win the league you still have a huge challenge in the Champions League/Europa League, you have a hard time hanging on to players, and you can't buy anyone you want, not to mention, you probably won't know the local players at all.

Scotland or Ukraine would be good to try and break up the duopolies in the leagues there.

Or you could try managing in South America: tight budgets (can't sign any of your normal players in Europe), tough competition from the lower teams, lack of familiarity with players/competitions, awesome regens, but poaching European clubs to fight off. I'm doing one now and it's a lot of fun.

I've been the same as you, especially recently with the new patch not far away. But as I can't stop playing FM11 I've started a save in the French Ligue 1, with AC Arles-Avignon, don't know anything about them apart from it's their 1st ever season in the top league, so thought it would occupy me till update comes out. And sure enough I'm hooked on it, trying to re-vamp team, having to sell best players to bring in my own players etc.

Be interested to know what you choose to do.