Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Getting bored.

Grant

Member
Sep 22, 2005
787
0
0
Lately I've been getting bored with things to do on my pc/internet. I haven't got the new football manager :worried: but thats because i never played 2005 at all until recently and this is the first game ive really got into so i doubt ill get 2006 and ill just wait for 2007. I can't think of anything decent to do on my pc. Any Ideas?
 

Lee

Administrator
Sep 15, 2005
8,651
0
36
34
Nah not mIRC, one regular Scottish person is enough. :)

Take up digital art, learn a language, learn coding, make a website etc...
 

samleggott

Member
Sep 17, 2005
1,622
0
0
34
www.fm-base.co.uk
get in to new tv series and download them - scrubs, the unit, lost, prison break, family guy theres plenty out there (NOT carnivalé though)

find new forums to chat in (but don't forget to keep coming back here)

find some new games to play , try downloading some or buying some , online ones are good and theres a few free ones out there such as americas army you can try
 

Lee

Administrator
Sep 15, 2005
8,651
0
36
34
samleggott said:
get in to new tv series and download them - scrubs, the unit, lost, prison break, family guy theres plenty out there (NOT carnivalé though)
Frick off Sam... Carnivále rocks, really good show.

I'd recommend all of the shows Sam mentioned especially Scrubs, really good fun to watch and episdoes are only 20 minutes long which is ideal.
 

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
8,518
0
36
Yeh downloading TV shows is probably the best thing to do. Easy to download and keeps you entertained :)
 

Craven

The trequartista
Oct 4, 2005
1,763
0
0
Gregor's spot on. But if you're not a **** man (riiight) then TV shows are good as everyone has mentioned, Band Of Brothers is great but you'd only fully enjoy it if you are interested in WWII events. If not BoB then Scrubs and Prison Break.

There isn't much else I can think of, the only use I have for my PC and internet is shopping, guitar references/tuition, FM and videos/music files. Whatever you decide to do, DO NOT BLOG!
 

Kris

Member
Sep 17, 2005
10,882
0
36
33
Lee said:
Nah not mIRC, one regular Scottish person is enough. :)

Take up digital art, learn a language, learn coding, make a website etc...
2 Scots thank you very much :irked:

and you could make that Hearts sig i asked for :p
 

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Sep 16, 2005
5,821
0
0
32
www.fm-base.co.uk
forgiven Sam, as unlike Sean youve actually kept watching (Sean claims to be a 24 fan and yet has only watched one season despite havign season 2 on his comp for months)
 

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
8,518
0
36
Gregor said:
forgiven Sam, as unlike Sean youve actually kept watching (Sean claims to be a 24 fan and yet has only watched one season despite havign season 2 on his comp for months)
Season 2, 3, 4 & 5 :p
 
Top