weekeebz

Reaction score
Hi, I keep getting bored after 6 to 18 months into a save. I am currently arsenal and in in January 2012, I am top of league, 4 points clear but have lost interest. I came runner up the 1st season losing out on goal difference.

Anyway my point is I want a good challenge that I can get about 3 seasons out of. I have played as bilbao and got 3 seasons out of that. I have also been Dortmund and Ajax. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

One key point is that I am obsessed with possession football and amount of passes my midfielders get.

cheers

Easy! Be Barca!
Or go for Shakthar Donestk (However it spelt) It's a team that play in Ukraine, they got some class players and can be challenging at times, it's easy in the leauge. But in Champ leauge and Euro leauge it's hard. Also, you only allow to field up to 7 foreign players in 1st eleven!

sorry, I should also mention that I would like to build up a possession team rather than play as barca etc

sorry, I should also mention that I would like to build up a possession team rather than play as barca etc

play as Shakhtar or a similar team that has it easy in the domestic league but are some distance from winning the CL. Shakhtar also has a lot of money btw.

Ger Swansea playing the 4-6-0 and winning the league...

If I get bored managing a team I normally just resign and sign for the first low league team that has a vacancy. Start all over again.

I am going to try the Swansea suggestion. Cheers Chris. Thank you e everyone for your replies.

It´s easy to get bored when things are easy. I recommend lower league games. I usually don´t play with big teams in FM.

Also maybe try the San Marino Challenge if you feel bored.

the indonesian league is much more challenging though,they have the same level as the conference league in england #justsaying

Having the exactly same problem as you. I'am gonna try to do a tactic without defenders :D