kallemannen

Reaction score
Hi

I plugged TFFS Fm16 predator as third tactic, I was gonna use it in the cup with bayern
Before I played my own 4-1-2-1-2 tactic with huge sucess.
But then, suddenly i lost 2-4 to ******* Ingoldstadt.. they had 3 shots and scored 4 goals

So I though, well yeah, need to switch things up as usual, AI scouted my tactic

used TFFS 3-5-2 100 % fluid and lost with bayern against some 2. Bundesliga team, got pretty FM:ed but still!

With a team like bayern, getting FM was something rare and with good tactic u usually won 34/34 games

Its seems now that Sigames have made the game more challenging and its not really plug n play anymore

we always say that, but this time i think its more real!
Especially since set pieces dont work

It seems like it, so maybe i shouldnt tear my hair for loosing a game with bayern

I've always had the opinion that any plug and play tactic, anything that you can just slot in and it'll win you things, is exploiting weaknesses in the ME. So it's not that SI are making the game harder, it's just that they're making the game reflect real life more accurately since they don't have any ME's to exploit (except physic; Roberto Carlos knows what I mean).

Things I have noticed in FM16 is that moral is critical... Absolutely vital and this is even more true for the big teams since the slightest bit of complacency against an opposition that's fired up and you'll looking at a loss.

I do think there's an issue with shots being off target. I'm finding it incredibly hard to get players to shoot on target.

View attachment 214385

I just FM'ed the **** out of Man City, I mean look at those stats! I basically lost the match in every department - except for goals.

It was easy to just dominate the AI in FM15. They're better this year at setting up tactics, role and duty wise. They make better decisions to go more defensive/attacking during games etc.

All that translates into you being able to see your backside more in FM16 if you're not careful.

Morale has been too critical since FM12. I was doing decently, but had a player sent off, and suddenly I lose nine on the bounce because morale is low.

It's been a bit of a joke for a while now, especially in FM15 when I won the Champions League with Hearts after winning every single game in the league, cup and europe. I even ran reservesa out in the CL final because it was so silly. Then I move to Stockport, and couldn't buy a win. I see the same thing happening here.

Def feels like a different game than 15 yeah
I think it could be wise to get a good assistant to set the OIs, or if u have the time, set appropiate OIs for every game

I think we need to make more flexible plug n plays who can easily be shifted with mentality change
For example my latest plug n play is very based around possession so it will take some clicking to make it a more direct tactic for example