Getting High-Reputation Feeder Clubs?

Scotty98TR

Reaction score
Is there any way/tips to getting high reputation feeder clubs? I want to send my young players on loan, but they keep saying that "they have no intention of going on loan to (Whatever the club is)"

I have Celtic as one of my feeder clubs (I am Arsenal by the way!), along with Lorient and Salamanca.

Also, my board DO give me the option of picking the club for myself, but when I pick a fairly high reputation club, the club always reject it (I tried Leversuken).

Thanks in advance! :)

How do you pick your own feeder teams? I've never had that option

How do you pick your own feeder teams? I've never had that option

If you've been at the club for long enough/been succesful enough they give you an option to in the board meeting when you ask for a new feeder club. It's normally when you have been at the club for 1 season I think?

If you've been at the club for long enough/been succesful enough they give you an option to in the board meeting when you ask for a new feeder club. It's normally when you have been at the club for 1 season I think?

Wait, you still get to pick it, but from a shortlist of clubs they come up with right? Or can you just pick any old club in the world?

It's never happened to me, but at some point I've heard that they do in fact ask you to pick one. I'm guessing he's probably in a long term, 5 quality seasons +, save.

You get the option to pick any club in the world but if you go for too high a reputation and they reject you then you cant ask for a feeder club for a while again. I tried to pick Everton for my Napoli feeder club (2014), got rejected and it was around 2019, having won the league (7), champions league (1) and cup (6) before i was able to get them to accept.

Oh wow, that is awesome. Never had a chance to do that before..although I never did focus on finding feeder clubs :/

I'm trying to get a good feeder club for my Arsenal side for work permits. I had Anderlecht since the first season but last summer they decided they didn't need us as a parent club because they didn't need the extra income anymore. Shame but I am hopefully getting Gent.

It's never happened to me, but at some point I've heard that they do in fact ask you to pick one. I'm guessing he's probably in a long term, 5 quality seasons +, save.

Actually I have only played one and a bit seasons at the moment...

And you can pick any club, not just a shortlist...

Man I either have terrible luck or something because even in long 8+ seasons I never get the opportunity to pick my own feeders.

I keep trying to pick a team to raise our profile but every time the board turn it down. Im Liverpool and only have one other feeder team, Coventry for loaning youngsters, and so far have tried LA Galaxy, New York, and the top Chinese side. Board always says after a long search no.

Is this a bug? I got rid of all my other feeder teams.

I keep trying to pick a team to raise our profile but every time the board turn it down. Im Liverpool and only have one other feeder team, Coventry for loaning youngsters, and so far have tried LA Galaxy, New York, and the top Chinese side. Board always says after a long search no.

Is this a bug? I got rid of all my other feeder teams.

No it isn't a bug. Maybe the teams you are selecting are too high a reputation to want a partnership. Either go for a lower reputation team, or leave your board to find one :)

firstly, id hold off the search until you nab a few trophies, and let your reputation increase
when you select feeder clubs, there tends to be a scramble for brazilian and argentine feeder clubs, id say try and get velez, boca, sao paulo or santos if you can
i think ajax is also def a good one (i got them with arsenal after 4 seasons) because their youth academy is amazing, and they can offer your players champions league experience

how can you choose your own feeder club?
i've played for 5 seasons+ and the board already asked me if i want to get more involved in choosing the feeder club on my own
but i never find the option to ask a club to be my feeder and have to wait for the shortlist from my board instead

how can you choose your own feeder club?
i've played for 5 seasons+ and the board already asked me if i want to get more involved in choosing the feeder club on my own
but i never find the option to ask a club to be my feeder and have to wait for the shortlist from my board instead

When you talk with the board you have to click "yes I'd be interested in that" and not "you can take care of it" and don't end the conversation without choosing one of those as it will default to the board handling it.

As soon as you click yes, you'll get an email from the board. You click on "choose feeder club now" or something like that and you can go to any team and request them as a feeder. Then you go back to original email and click confirm.

Can someone help me,I was asked twice to pick my own feeder club,but I never get that email from the board.What should I do?..help please and tnx

For u to b able to request for feeder clubs,here are some of the conditions:
You must have been in d club for atleast a year (winning trophies wil make thingz easier).
You could cancel ur link wt low profile feeder/affiliated clubs (so the board wil see the NEED to hv a feeder club).
You MUST request for a feeder club (interact with board option).
You will be asked wot the reason for wantin a feeder club, and if you would like to choose (this usually happens if you meet MOST or ALL of the board's expectations for dat season).
It takes between 3 weeks and a month before a shortlist is presented to you from which you MUST choose or recommend a feeder club (you DONT get to choose any club in d world!).
IF the shortlisted clubs do not meet your idea of a feeder club,you reject the board's shortlist,then you wait for another 2 -3 weeks before you are presented wt anoda shortlist.

For u to b able to request for feeder clubs,here are some of the conditions:
You must have been in d club for atleast a year (winning trophies wil make thingz easier).
You could cancel ur link wt low profile feeder/affiliated clubs (so the board wil see the NEED to hv a feeder club).
You MUST request for a feeder club (interact with board option).
You will be asked wot the reason for wantin a feeder club, and if you would like to choose (this usually happens if you meet MOST or ALL of the board's expectations for dat season).
It takes between 3 weeks and a month before a shortlist is presented to you from which you MUST choose or recommend a feeder club (you DONT get to choose any club in d world!).
IF the shortlisted clubs do not meet your idea of a feeder club,you reject the board's shortlist,then you wait for another 2 -3 weeks before you are presented wt anoda shortlist.

Please type in full English! :) (One of the forum rules I believe (If not, it should be...))