Reaction score
So I added a team from the NASL, which is the second tier of the US soccer pyramid to the MLS, which is the top league. At the beginning of the season we were expected to finish dead last and get stomped by every team, but we've done very well and are in first place, 10 points clear of the second place team.

At the beginning of the season we were, our attendance was about 3,000 (we have a 22,000 person stadium). After all our success, we still aren't getting many more fans. What are some tips to draw more people out to the stadium?

Higher profile players (will be hard for you) and hope your board creates "fan days". Playing attractive high scoring soccer also helps.

Problem is USA in the database has "soccer importance" listed at medium (not sure what the exact setting is called). So it will take a lot more to draw in fans than it would in say Spain or Brazil.

Hmm, I feel like we do that. We have the highest G.D. in the league and we signed Juan Agudelo, along with some Montenegrin designated player from DC United.

I don't really care if we're not drawing 100% capacity, but I'd at least like to see an improvement...

it will improve over time mate as your clubs reputation increases. i tend to find that i get an attendance boost after the off-season