Firthy99

Reaction score
I accidentally deleted my profile on FM, is there anyway to get it back?

I reset everything to default because my skin messed up after going into challenge mode
9d71f0541cff0a302a0309c5079e8dee.gif

I can still see in the Hall of Fame that I am second but that's a different one to the profile I am using now.

Last edited:
Sadly not that I know of.... maybe reset you system to before you deleted it it would be there if u do that backup your saves or you will lose em

Sadly not that I know of.... maybe reset you system to before you deleted it it would be there if u do that backup your saves or you will lose em

I didn't lose my saves. What happened was that I reset everything to default because my skin didn't change back, now I have to become the second best manager in the world again :(

not sure depends on how far you set it back if its just 1 or 2 days the last restore point was it will only be 10 mins but if its months back (if its months back not worth it anyways) it would take like 20 mins

not sure depends on how far you set it back if its just 1 or 2 days the last restore point was it will only be 10 mins but if its months back (if its months back not worth it anyways) it would take like 20 mins

It was only to 2 days ago. If it doesn't work I have one for a week ago.

It said it didn't work due to most likely an anti-virus programme running, so I temporarily disabled it protecting my computer but it didn't work a second time. It said I could try a different restore point, should I try the one a week ago?

It worked in safe mode :D

I'm not using the LFC Marshall's update anymore though as it affected some transfer budgets (bringing city's down (6) )

So did it work did u get your profile back?