Getting on the international scene..

calcal

Reaction score
So im managing TNS,

5 consecutive league titles..4 welsh cups,5 premier league cups and managed to get to the europa league knockout stage and this season got the Champions league group stage (bottom of the group,1 point!! lol)

Top of the national hall of fame..applied for the wales job and got laughed off? then they hire a ex player who has just retired after only playing in the welsh league?

How does this work Because im stumped? couldn't even get the u21 or u19's posts!

alot of people are having that problem when applying for national teams even though they have done brilliantly too so it aint just you. probably a bug

Is your nationality Welsh? Found that to be a problem applying for international jobs in the past.

Is your nationality Welsh? Found that to be a problem applying for international jobs in the past.

****! didn't even think about that,

Just annoys me how i get all the news items saying im the most successful manager in the countries history bla bla! be top of the hall of fame,Unbeaten season and making ground in europe.....apply....get laughed at...then a day later they give the job to a ex welsh league player lol

****! didn't even think about that,

Just annoys me how i get all the news items saying im the most successful manager in the countries history bla bla! be top of the hall of fame,Unbeaten season and making ground in europe.....apply....get laughed at...then a day later they give the job to a ex welsh league player lol

It doesn't always have an impact but I've noticed it when managing in Italy or Spain. Never tried the Welsh leagues mind you :)

It doesn't always have an impact but I've noticed it when managing in Italy or Spain. Never tried the Welsh leagues mind you :)

I just want the wales job along side managing TNS,Thought i could get it by now!

Er the welsh league is not very competitive once youv'e got a decent side? im currently 40 odd games unbeaten with a 31 game winning streak lol And thats in a 32 game league season!

Its just trying to crack Europe,Just took me 5 seasons to get to the Champions league group stage,Finished bottom like but its a start! I'd recommend giving it a shot if you have patience :)