getting over run in most games

marks25

Reaction score
guys im playing as leeds and am in the premiership its my second season i managed to stay up but im really struggling against most teams my strikers wont score and my defence is getting run ragged and i dont know what to do im using tylerbode tactic i would add a picture of my team but i dont know how to get a picture from my fm game lol.

play a 4-5-1 with attacking midfielders left and right, set your team to play defensively and try and sign a proven goalscorer

Thanks for the reply i play with Saivet and Kadlec as the strikers Martin Galvan as amc

How have they developed? I wouldn't expect them to be first team starters for the premiership yet, plus they're quite similar (i think from memory) and don't really create goals for themselves so you need good supply. And playing with 2 STs and a AMC i'm not suprised your struggling defensively.

Best bet is play more defensive with a DMC to protect the defenders and either look to counter attack with pacy ML/MR or AML/AMR depending who your playing or if you have quality free kick taker, corner taker or long throw then commit your big guys forward to the set pieces and hope to score that way.