Getting Paloschi to Perform

CraigSaph

Reaction score
I flat out don't know how to do it. I've tried every avenue I can think of in the form of free roles, forward runs on with run with ball on, forward runs on with run with ball off, forward runs with run with ball etc etc. No matter what I do he just seems to either be left behind in play or runs right into opposing defenders. I'm at my wits end. My team looks like this 2nd season in with Wigan:

Yohan Pele

Jiranek/Barragan
Hangeland/Reguinsen/David Luiz
Edman/Guilherme

Ismael Bangoura (also striker)/ Beckham (plays in centre mid lot of the time)
Skeljbred/Zuculini/Bodde/Beckham
Buononatte/Aquino (striker too)

Hesselink/Paloschi/Foti/Aquino

The team has gelled well, I play a nice simple 4-4-2 which I like to keep very minimalistic. I have seen ideas bout deploying him as a target man with run onto ball and have a playmaker, maybe Skeljbred? Beckham?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as i'm on a network game with my housemates and I need him to pay some bills with some serious skills asap

wow i thought it was only me who had the problem, he barely ever gets through on goal and when he does he hits it at the keeper, i sent him on loan to charlton and he signe handedly kept them up, scoring as many goals as games with 20 odd goals, im everton and hes played with laurito and adriano, so he hardly has to do hard work where strength is concerned, i too would like to find out how to play him because he is currently at pompey on loan 3rd season and cant find the net there either, im starting to think he's not all he's cracked up to be. :S