Dickybran

Banned
Reaction score
I've read about people getting decent players on a free. How do you find these players? Whenever I do a search I very rarely find anyone decent.

Well I usually look at the transfer rumors and get a scout report for every free player on transfer rumours and if they are good I get them or just look at people`s thread and research

at about 8pm on the 31st December each year, go into player search and edit your search to contracts finishing in 6 months, have filter out unrealistic players if you are a small team :) approach to sign and offer them contracts...

you can start early, like 1 year left and start to compliment them and say you want to sign them etc, he will hopefully form a relationship with you and might not sign a new contract and it will make the point above easier :)

On January 1st, do a search for players who's contract expires within 6 months, if you find anyone good and you want to sign them, give them a scout, and if they come back with good reports, then right click, and approach to sign... if the player is popular then a lot of clubs will be interested, so bear that in mind when offering them a contract, once you have done that, it's up to the player.

I've had loads of success getting player for free doing this, i've had Olic, Suarez, Sulejmani, the best free signing ever has to be Cristiano Ronaldo

EDIT: Or Raikan can post the exact same thing while i'm typing XD

Last edited: