lenzorvic

Reaction score
Hello, I am in season 2 and Modric just isn't performing for me. Last season he scored 3 and had only 4 assists. I play a 4-2-3-1 with Modric as a Advanced Forward - support on the CM position. I will not play him on the AMC spot because he doesn't score very quickly.

Also does anybody knows a Van der Vaart type AMC? He is injured very quickly and his stats are down-graded alot..

I sold Modric on the first season Jan window.

I saw the thread and people who say he performed well play him as a AML, or AMR, inside forward.

Yes I know, how ever I already have Bale, Lennon and Willian so I don't need him there.

LOL I don't get it why you can't get Modric to perform. In 1st season he get 11 goals and 20 assists in 40+ game and 2nd season 14 goals and 30+ assists in 40+ game. I even sold VdV in 2nd season so he can perform more. I play him mostly as amc adv playmaker and sometimes inside forward on the wing.I suggest playing him as AMC and he still scores despite his poor finishing. He'll get much more goals and assists than at the CM position.

Ohhhh yeah!!!!I agree with Agentvinz. Modric is one of the best playermakers in game. I use him as mc in my 433 tactics with 2 inside forwards and he is amazing he reads game very well and pass ball in right spot of the pich. Set him as corner kick taker and he ll get you loads of assists. And by the way get rid of Van der Vaart asap.

Play him as an AML (winger) he gets all manner of assists.

I played 4-4-1-1 with Modric in centre midfield as a advanced playmaker support and he was quality. I also played him in AMC whenever i didnt have or rested Van Der Vaart and he was even better.

Modric is wasted on the wing, keep him in the middle and bare in mind hes a player that links the play from defence to attack, Hes a proper midfielder. He keeps the ball and 9/10 hes the assisters assist. i.e. unlocking the defence with a through ball to the wing before Bale/Lennon cross for Adebayor/Vaart to score.