James1517

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to seek some advice.

Basically since FM13, which I really enjoyed and had a decent long term save with newcastle and won the title lol, got to FM14, it was ok but never really had a save longer than 3 years with a club and now I feel really let down by FM15 and just find it impossible to get into a long term save. For example if I'm bored I'll think of a team to try and do a project with and I'll plan my tactics and all that, I'll start up the game, go through pre season and everything seems alright, get decent results against decent teams, then ill be into the first 2-3 games of the season and everything goes wrong. Every tactic I try just fails, just concede such stupid and frustrating goals, and I'll rage quit.
Its like Ill be thinking "how can I recreate a real life teams' style?" I'll try it and it just doesn't work, for example i tried to replicate Pochettino's Saints tactics and it just fails, whereas I was far more successful at replicating team tactics on FM13 and 14.

i just can't seem to create any tactic myself and it will work, and don't get me wrong I do give tactics like 5-10 games but nothing works, I must of started 20+ saves, and get bored or rage quit after 8 games into the season. I know you do have to give tactics a lot longer, even a couple of years, but honestly watching the tactic in the first few games just look nothing like how I want the team to play and just don't work. I don't know whether it's because I'm being too specific with player instructions, or whether it's because I'ts because FM15 is just one of those games im bad at, even though I was pretty good on 13 and 14.

aplogies for the rant, but I'm just seeking some advice that could help me get into this game, because I do really love the concept of FM, just FM15 makes me so frustrated. Perhaps there are some people who have gone through the same thing and managed to find a way to get into it? Anyway, any advice is appreciated (please don't be a d**k in your reply)

cheers

Yeah, I really enjoy playing FM15 and everything that game offers but whats keeping me from being good at it is actual tactics. I watch football my whole life and I still can't figure out any good tactics myself :/

Yes, 100% try this

Will give this a go. One thing I forgot to point out is that SI seem to have made possession so much harder to have. I have retain possession, shorter passing etc. all the pass it shorter shoot less often PI's but still struggle to get 58+ possession.

Yeah, I really enjoy playing FM15 and everything that game offers but whats keeping me from being good at it is actual tactics. I watch football my whole life and I still can't figure out any good tactics myself :/

Exactly the same here mate