getting the best of alexis s and jovetic

antrax

Reaction score
hello !

how do i play with alexis(amr) and jovetic (aml) i have them as attacking winger but thats not it they arent scoring a lot of goals or ***

thx

well i play him (jovetic) as attacking winger. he scores and assists well for me.

What about trying them both or at least one of them as "Inside Forward"? They will then cut inside, instead of sticking to their sides. They will then act more as second strikers, a bit like how Lionel Messi acts when he's playing for Barcelona.

I have both on my man city side...I have Sanchez on right wing, but as an inside foward...he scores more goals that way..I have jovetic on left as winger, but make sure that instead of 'hugging toucline' he moves into channels, which he likes...Jovetic young player of the year, leagues highest assister with 20 and highest average rating with 7.81, and was my 3rd top scorer (after tevez and ade) with 16 goals..only had sanchez for like a month, but bought him in 09 and was a goal machine, but back then he was mainky a striker, now he's more a winger...

thx sanchez has very good rating a lot of passes to artem mileyvski but jovetic is one of the best players in the leage tnx again i will be 2 second in the leage becouse of this =)

i play jovetic upfront with van perise, dont like playing him on the left!!! hes better upfront in my eyes!!