Getting the best out an AMC

glen.mack

Reaction score
Hi,

It's my first season in the premiership, and I've picked up a wonderkid AMC, but that is his only position, I've tried in the past formations with AMC's but they always end up performing very badly 5.5-6.0 being their best performances, I've read TT&F and followed the instructions on giving him a free role, I've messed about with his mentality, I'm stuck for ideas. Has anyone built a formation around an AMC that's worked?

(I also have a really good DMC..)

Any ideas?

make sure he is getting the ball enough and what is his creative freedom

creative freedom should be very high and i dont think he should be a playmaker

what is his long shots like?

creative freedom should be very high and i dont think he should be a playmaker

what is his long shots like?

Long shots = 17,

before he was classed as wonderkid he was described as Midfield playmaker...

How about his dribbling, technique, passing, creative, off the ball, pace and first touch?

My amc has full creative freedom with a free role.

We need to see more of his stats. I've also had players who just don't play well under certain circumstances despite really good stats.

Mentality - High

Creative Freedom - High

Free Role - Ticked

Attacking mentalit and creative freedom should be high.
Play with 4 defenders, 2 DMs, a right and left midfielder, an AMC and then two strikers, with all but central defenders going forward. I played it for a while and it was great, defensive yet attacking.

do all the above and maybe if you have a MC tell him to play it short and he will probably play it to your AMC have him as playmaker but dont tick the box works better as he is like an unofficial playmaker

Maybe he is not playing well just because he is too young.

Attacking mentalit and creative freedom should be high.
Play with 4 defenders, 2 DMs, a right and left midfielder, an AMC and then two strikers, with all but central defenders going forward. I played it for a while and it was great, defensive yet attacking.

you have 12 players in your formation??????

yeah how old is he? some players just don't play well, simple as that.