DonMarmalade

Reaction score
Hi lads,

I've been playing Isco as a trequartista with the customary full creative freedom, and while he's been playing well, very well in fact, he hasn't quite reached the standard that Pastore did in FM11 and FM12 for me. His goal contribution is only 8 in 28 games which doesn't sound that bad, but I'm really relying on him as the main attacking threat in my team to chip in with a few more. Any advice on what I can do to really get him ticking ?. Cheers :).

Why him and not your strikers? Or are you not playing with any strikers? He's a midfielder, 8 goals in 28 games is a pretty good return for a midfielder. I realise the way I phrased the two questions at the start of my post if read in the wrong way could come across as abrupt, which wasn't my intent. I am genuinely curious as to why you're relying on him and not a striker as your goalscorer.

Slightly tweak his individual roles such as long shots and cross ball etc, remove what hes ok at and highten his best attributes, this should help atleast.......

I prefered him as a Advanced playmaker or a deep lying playmaker on the midfield.

Was a beast with assits on the Advanced playmaker position just behind Fernando Torres