Status
Not open for further replies.

buckle14

Reaction score
Well basically, I've started my game with Arsenal, and to be honest I'm slightly dissapointed with Robin Van Persie's season so far...

I'm up to December, and he has started 12 games, with 2 sub apps, and has only scored 3 goals. His goal tally has been of particular dissappointment to me, although 1 goal in 4 games is not alarmingly worrying, in comparison to Carlos Vela who has scored 11 in 12 starts and also Iker Muniain who has 7 goals in 11 starts...

The RVP I've known in past football manager games has been a complete goal machine creating chances everywhere, and so far I've seen nothing of the sort so far. Could anyone suggest a training schedule for me to use for him? Or any other solution to this problem?

FYI - I'm currently playing with an original 4,4,2, which according to the 'Match Preperation' screen is my strongest tactic at the moment.

More often than not the front pairing is RVP and Vela, with Muniain and Bendtner covering. I've also tried to play Muniain as much as possible in order to aid his development, and he's been superb.

Thanks in advance...

Tom

Last edited:
AMR - Inside Forward.

Havent had time to play the full game properly yet, but on the demo he was on fire as an Advanced forward. If that doesnt work try poacher or complete forward?

he had a reeking season for me as a deep-lying, flicked him up to advanced and is now back in the game, 7 international goals away from Paddy Kluivert!

He worked well as a Deep Lying Forward with another two strikers up top with him.

working wonders with me as the frontman of an attcking 3 set as targetman (supply to feet)

Status
Not open for further replies.