Getting the best out of your strike force?

SJGSpook

Reaction score
I have some good quality strikers and decent players behind them but I don't seem to be able get a striker to bang in the goals needed to win the league. In my current season neither striker has managed to get even 20 league goals so any suggestions?

I have some good quality strikers and decent players behind them but I don't seem to be able get a striker to bang in the goals needed to win the league. In my current season neither striker has managed to get even 20 league goals so any suggestions?

mate, you need to give us more information. What you are actually saying is " I play with a team you know nothing about that has some players. What should I do to my tactic that you dont know anything about to make a player you dont know anything about score "

:D

Do you want me to prepare dossiers on all my players including my formation and player instructions? I can fax them to you by 9 AM.

Do you want me to prepare dossiers on all my players including my formation and player instructions? I can fax them to you by 9 AM.

No. I was trying to help you, telling you what info we need . Like what team you are playing with, what players , and what kind Of approach. Example: " I play with Arsenal and mainly use Walcott of Girouc upfront. I play a fluid Attack 4231. Mosly, I have set my FC to poachers but they seem to just be down the flanks when the action happends in the box"

With this kind of info, I am sure you will get some help. That is if you drop the attitude.