Getting The Blue Screen When Playing FM

Deovoultcha

Reaction score
Suddenly when I am in a game save in FM 2011 and am playing I randomly crash and the PC gets the Blue Screen of Death, any solutions?

laptop or pc you use? any particular point during the game with the crashes ie: during a match,when clicking on training or something? sounds more like a computer hardware fault rather than the game itself like a memory/processor problem or over heating, have u tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game or anything?
lastly is there any writing or numbers like a code when you see the blue screen of death?

happened to me once, used advanced system care to clean the registry and presto :D

this happens to my brother, and he can't figure out why.

A BSD is almost always a hardware or driver problem rather than a software one. Most commonly it is bad RAM. It could also be an overheating issue. Do you use any other CPU intensive programs/games on your PC?

Eh I fixed it mates it was a Driver I was missing I knew it wasn't FM's fault :p but thanks for the input after I installed the new driver did a extensive cleaning of the pc with gamebooster and auslogics but I swear the Windows developers are ********

pointless! how is this helpful?

How is that post helpful? Report it or ignore it.

Anyway, I used to get this on Fm10 when I played with patch 3, I went back to patch 2 and it worked, also when I play FM11 it's fine. So not much I can say, but are you on the new patch?

Eh I fixed it mates it was a Driver I was missing I knew it wasn't FM's fault :p but thanks for the input after I installed the new driver did a extensive cleaning of the pc with gamebooster and auslogics but I swear the Windows developers are ********

fm 2011 keep crahing every time I start the match. What driver did you download to fix thi?