Getting the board to broker your deals.

Reaction score
Hi, I have started a season as Man City, and Ive read on hear people saying that the owners of City will broker your deals for you, when dealing with a big name e.g. Torres. I'm just wondering, is there an actual option for that, or is it only offereds to you sometimes when a player is offered to you by an agent? Cheers

when you make an offer there will be an option at the right up corner saying "interact with board",where you can ask them to negotiate the offer for you

Safe, cheers boss.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Wait, I can find where it says Interact, but that only says 'Interact with press', how to I talk to the baord about it?

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

bump........need help.

When you make the offer, not beforehand, because the corresponding club haven't received the bid yet, so, theoretically, the board cannot 'broker' your deal since they don't know the minimum/maximum to pay for the player.

I just sent my transfer bid, went to interaction and I couldn't see anything but talk to press either, help please?

That option comes only when you buy a player with high reputation and also depends on your budget. if your budget is low but not very low(say about 10-15) the club may arrange the transfer.

For example: I was just trying Man City. I used my 90% budget on daniele de rossi(101 million usd) just to see if they arrange transfer for me and they bought me fabregas for 136 million us dollars!!! (H)(H)(H)