nealcanuck

Reaction score
Well if you dont know already, Graziano Pelle is having quite the season in the Eredivisie in real life.

In FM I'm playing as Feyenoord and he is just awful in the game. His stats seem quite a bit lower than the other Top scorers in the league, but nonetheless I continued on and tried to get him playing well.

In the first 5 matches or so I think he had 2 goals, so not awful, but Im now just about finished the first season and he's only scored 8 total so his form has gone way down.

I've played him as a Target man, Poacher, Complete Forward and now as a DLF.

088edb219cb7a2f4318df40a0604cffc.png

Any tips would be appreciated and apologies if this is in the wrong place.

Last edited:
It might be your tactics- id make one of the ifs to support and maybe the ap on automatic

You might want to change a IF to a winger which his prefered player move is giving crosses, since i think Pelle's heading will be alright.

Ah right, thanks guys. Why hadn't I thought of that? :p I'll definitely make one of them a Winger. And I've also made a tactic with 2 at the top because Anachabar is ready for a lot more time anyway :)

Came 2nd on Goal Difference to Twente this year, so scoring more will be important.

Play with man just behind him on the '10' position. For that position you can use Lex Immers. Just like in real life.

On my save he has been amazing i was england manager and i seen he was runner up in the European golden shoe scoring 31 goals in 32 games i got offered everton job second season he was my first signing and am playing a 4-1-2-3 strikerless formation i downloaded with pelle osman and barkley and hes scored 24 goals in 26 games in all competitions and joint top scorer in the champions league with 10 goals him and barkley playing as second strikers and osman playing as an engache